Friday, August 8, 2008

What's the story morning glories?



So the idea came up that since I will be studying abroad this semester it would be useful for me to get a blog. Here it is! Thanks for stopping (by)!
I'll be leaving for Dakar, the capital of Senegal on August 23 and returning on December 22. I will try and post my thoughts and things I may learn throughout the trip, though don't be surprised if the posting is inconsistent. Remind me to take photos and post those too.
For now, here are maps of Senegal and Senegal's location in the continent of Africa. Later I will post some music and books from/related to Senegal for those very curious family and friends out there.
Thats all for now!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah! Very excited to hear about your Senegal travels! This is my blog, I'll link to yours.

Unknown said...

J'aime votre blog beaucoup! J'espere que vous avez le temp de votre vie. Vous ete incroiable!

A Bientot,

Donna (L'aimee de Mom)